Friday, September 30, 2011

ArtLaunch 2011

My friend Caitlin and I went to the SF Open Studios ArtLaunch party at SomArts last night and had a great time. The place was filled with artists, collectors and browsers and they had drinks flowing, music bumping and over 400 pieces of art!

I took photos of some of my favorite pieces, although of course I forgot my camera and had to use my iPhone, so please excuse their horrible quality.

Tomorrow we are venturing out into the studios and going to check out some great jewelry designers…pictures and updates to follow!

Untitled
 2011
Mixed Media

Rainy Night on Mission Street
2011


Untitled
2011
Cyanotype


 
Woman with a Hat
 2011
Oil on panel


New River
2011
Paint Collage


Green Window
 2011
Digital Photographic Print



Caitlin making her own work of art 
with the guys from Rock The Bike

No comments:

Post a Comment